Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ada and Darcy


Ada & Darcy from "down under" is filled with this girl's contagious passion for interiors, fashion, flora, and everything beautiful. It's amazing how this blog really makes you feel like you've caught a glimpse of the beauty she sees in everything!

Do you see this living room? Yes Please! I love browsing through this blog and dreaming about all the decorating I wish to do in the future. Well, now that I'm thinking about it this living room will never be in my future because I'm just too messy, but oh how I dream to be able to keep a white room white! And thanks to Ada & Darcy I'm able to keep those dreams alive.

One of my favorite posts has some of the most stunning pictures of an amazing outdoor wedding that makes you want to go back in time and redo everything! Well maybe not everything, but how romantic is this post? I mean, the dress is beautiful, the flowers are stunning, and there's nothing better than riding a bike on your wedding day through a serene pasture....am I right?

You will not be disappointed when checking out Ada & Darcy! It's definitely Blab Worthy mates!


No comments:

Post a Comment