Wednesday, November 11, 2009

BonBon Rose


These two fashionistas at BonBon Rose share their love for great style.

They keep their readers up to date on what "in" in the fashion world, feature Bon Bon Deals of the Day, and throw in a little bit of decor and product reviews or maybe even a recipe or two!
I get so excited when I see a new post come up on their blog! I love to look through and get inspired by the styles and items they feature... because anyone who knows me knows I need it!

As we come into fall, don't you want to add something like this to your wardrobe?
Or what about this? Why not be warm AND stylish?

And seriously... who wouldn't want to rock killer boots like this?!?

The inspire the inner fashionista in everyone!

Make sure you stop on by to check out their fabulous blog and say "Hello" from Blabbing about Blogs!

3 comments:

  1. Wait, Alicia yesterday and Kristin and Megan today?! You're picking all my girls, LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Blabbers! I found you on Lucky Girl and I LOVE your blabbing blog! I can see myself wearing every single one of those! I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete