Monday, November 23, 2009

THE imPERFECT HOUSEWIFE



This wonderful blogger is a wife and mom of 3 young adults.

Her honesty is endearing and makes you feel like a friend from the moment you start reading.


Here's some real life humor she shares about
the world of texting and having an 18 year old daughter that I am sure you all will be able to relate to in one way or another.


Oooooo! I cannot wait to try this recipe! Its how to make Wanna be Thin Mints! I don't know about any of you out there but I have seriously thought about buying enough Thin Mints during Girl Scout Cookie Season (should that be an official holiday?) to keep in my freezer the entire year. Though, in all honesty, they probably wouldn't last all year no matter how hard I tried.
Thank you imPerfect Housewife for this recipe!

Be sure to head over to her blog to check it out. While you are there, don't forget to leave her some love and tell her HI from Blabbing About Blogs!

(all photos are courtesy of The imPerfect Housewife)


9 comments:

  1. The cookies certainly look good.I certainly can relate to the imperfect part of her title

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow her and love reading every post of hers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is kind of kooky awkward. LOVE the new button - now everyone can get it and spread the blubbering, um, I mean blabbing. HA HA Thanks for the shout-out ~ it makes me feel weird but I am thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. opps, had to delete that one. I was just blabbing on and on and not making any sense. So let's try this again.


    Dear imPerfect Housewife,

    Congrats!!! How fun! Those little thin mint wannabees look yummy!


    Dear Blabbers,
    Great choice. I'm also an imperfect follower. It was fun finding you on her blog and finding her on y'all's. hahaha (y'all's???? uhhhh... does that make sense?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for letting us know! The Twitter button is fixed now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love her blog and your idea for a blog will follow along Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  8. The imPerfect Housewife is one of my favorites. She is such a nice person and she always leaves me the best comments on my blog. They always make me smile! :D

    ReplyDelete