Friday, November 6, 2009

Mimi Charmante


Mimi Charmante is a blog that is full of utter beauty. She is the master of finding treasures in a sea of junk and these pics are just a glimpse at what she finds on these wild junk seeking adventures!

It's amazing the beauty she finds in such simple things that make you want to go out and find these exact same items to display in your home for others to see. Her passion for humor in life, family, and chic junk is a riot and her photos of these journey's will leave you wanting more.




I'm hoping that you won't just stop by Mimi Charmante's blog but also her etsy shop where you can find these fab creations!

2 comments:

  1. I am blushing right now - you are so incredibly sweet~
    Thank you for thinking of me - I am very flattered.
    Have a lovely weekend,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute blog! I can't wait to go back and read more ~ ♥

    ReplyDelete