Friday, November 27, 2009

Professional Family Manager

"The Professional Family Manager encourages Power Moms to effectively and intelligently manage their time, household, finances, relationships, & personal development. The focus is on self-respect and promoting professional respect for the work mothers do."
Quoted from her blog


Michelle believes that motherhood is a career and should be treated like one.
I couldn't agree with you more!

I am a work-from-home mom and feel like I manage 2 careers at once. Michelle is a fabulous writer and encourages mothers out here and shares tips of how to manage the different areas of your life.

Her posts are related to different topics...
Household and Financial Management
Time Management
Taking Care of You
Weekend Musings
Spouse and Children
Health Management

Here's a good post about blogging thats a good read... especially for you SAHMs

This one is perfect for this time of year... Gratitude

I was personally encouraged byt this post about being a working from home mom.

I appreciate Michelle's thoughts and what she has to share with the blogging world.


Click on over to The Professional Family Manager. Don't forget to tell her that you found her through Blabbing About Blogs and that we say HELLO!

4 comments:

  1. I have one career. not sure I want to include motherhood in that. It would seem to take the joy out of it.
    This of course is before I have had a chance to read her blog.
    I am always willing to learn more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a blog that I could learn a lot from. I will have to go over and check it out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my blog and for the fabulous review! I'm very honored and flattered that my blog is helpful and enjoyed by someone; I certainly enjoy writing it! It's wonderful to be given such a rave review and feel like I have a lot more to live up to now! :-)

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, simply becosbobetme alert to your weblog thru Google, and found that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

    ReplyDelete