Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bushel And A Peck



If you are looking for blog that has the sweetest mom featuring the sweetest goodies to buy.....this is your place to be. She is extremely talented in creating so many things for your home, accessories, and even paintings!



I would put this vintage paper wreath in my home!


The woman loves paper and makes the most beautiful decorations and things out of it!


I help host an annual tea every year and this hat is an absolute must for my upcoming tea ensemble!

Be sure to leave some comment love and check out her etsy shop to buy some of these crafty goodies!


2 comments:

  1. Very cute and someday I am going to get back to my creative self......who am I kidding but I do like to admire others creativity

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat to be featured on your blog! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete