Monday, December 7, 2009

Crockpot 365


Stephanie O'Dea took her New Year's Resolution in 2008 very seriously.
She decided that she was going to use her crockpot EVERY DAY and post the recipes along with pictures! Sounds like a lot of work to me!

She ended up with so many yummy recipes and the great thing about the crock pot it how easy it can be... check out this 3 Packet Pot Roast. 3 packets? Even I can do that.

I love that she was honest about her flops... not everything turns out good.

It is amazing how creative she gets! I would have no idea that you can make YOGURT in a crock pot!!! Seriously?!?
Here is some proof for you...


She has even recently come out with a book... looks like it would make a great Christmas gift!
You can buy it HERE on Amazon.com
This blog is worth a peek! Don't forget to leave her some comment love and say HELLO from Blabbing About Blogs!

3 comments:

  1. How funny...I have a pot roast simmering in my crock pot now as I read this! Perfect timing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the crock! I work at the library and just looked this up and am now on hold for it - there are 7 others ahead of me waiting for however many copies. Can't wait! Now I'm off to check out her blog...

    ReplyDelete