Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dumbwit Tellher

Dumbwit Tellher is a picturesque blog that tells her story through pictures. It's amazing really, every post has an absurd amount of pictures that capture every sentence she's typing. The pictures capture the emotions, thoughts, and feelings that capture the essence of the post.

For instance, the sentence following this pic is "I don't care how you get here, just hurry!"




She's so committed to the blogging world that she says, "If it weren't for you, it would be like this every day!"


She also loves all things interior!


Be sure to leave your comment love and check out this blog for yourself! You won't be disappointed, we guarantee it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I just found your email in my junk folder & feel terrible that it took me so long to respond. I'm in great company & am thrilled and honored that you featured my blog. I about to catch a flight but will definitely add your button to my web page. Happy holidays and a bright New Year to you & yours ~ deb

    ReplyDelete