Monday, December 21, 2009

Reinvented




Welcome to Reinvented

"My goal with REINVENTED is to give a voice to all of us who strive to have a beautiful, welcoming home without spending a lot of money. Those of us who prefer to makeover, redo or "upcycle" our finds, or other people's trash, into functional and totally cute treasures for our homes"

You won't want to miss the inspiration that Kimm brings with this blog!


Gotta love her Trash to Treasure posts that she does weekly! Not only can you get some amazing ideas from her but all the other bloggers that link up to show their transformations. You will have to visit the above link to see the great things she does with this wrapping paper...



I have also had a long time love with these types of Trays and Jars that she does...




I know it is my lack of creativity that sucks me right into this blog...
and makes me believe I can do it too!

Head on over to Kimm's blog and share some Holiday comment love! Be sure to tell her HI from the Blog Blabbers!

3 comments:

  1. That is really where I could use some help..thing is I am not very crafty.. off to look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! There are great ideas here

    ReplyDelete