Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Joy the Baker


This self taught baker serves up some delish recipes, amazing pictures, and a little fun to go with it.

Not everything is about baking... this post actually inspired me to start my own "concrete garden" on my patio last summer.

Homemade pasta? I have always been too scared to try but I think this might actually change things for me. (This post links to the sauce recipe which looks amazing - the homemade pasta post link is within this one)
How about these smore's icebox bars? I love smores so this looks like a little piece of heaven to me.
Her amazing talent shines in her blog. She shares her passion and knowledge for baking - you won't want to miss it!

Head on over to say HI to Joy and give her a shout out!
Don't forget to tell her you found her here!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for finding that ~ LOVE her blog!! Food blogs and I get along just fiiiiine. :) Have a great day ~ ♥

    ReplyDelete