Friday, January 15, 2010

The Sartorialist

Ok.....get ready for one of my all time favorite blogs! The Sartorialist is a blog that posts a picture every day of civilians around New York and around the world who inspire this blogger!

I can't explain it any better than he....

"I started The Sartorialist simply to share photos of people that I saw on the streets of New York that I thought looked great. When I worked in the fashion industry (15 years), I always felt that there was a disconnect between what I was selling in the showroom and what I was seeing real people (really cool people) wearing in real life"

This is...

Luca Rubinacci, Rio de Janeiro




At Rio Fashion....Joana, My New Style Star, Brazil



On the Street....Madison Ave., New York City



Is there anything more fun than pictures of civilians on the street and their fabulous fashion?

You'll want to make this a regular blog stop! Don't forget to tell them you found them from Blog Blabbers!

2 comments:

  1. I have to go tell Theta Mom about this - she's a New Yorker and I know she'd get a kick out of it. Thanks for the head's up AS USUAL!! Have a great weekend ~ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this blog! have you seen The Sartorialist coffee book?

    http://www.amazon.com/Sartorialist-Scott-Schuman/dp/0143116371/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1263700045&sr=8-1

    momsthelaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete