Monday, January 18, 2010

Tatertots and Jello



Can you tell one of us has been on a crafty kick? Though I haven't actually done a lot of them at my house, I have found my time drooling over wonderful crafty blogs lately... and here is another you will want to be sure and check out!

Get to know Jennifer at Tatertots and Jello. She is a mother, wife and craft extraordinaire!



Have you noticed the new 'number' theme around lately? I have. Check out these wanna be Pottery Barn Pillows. Restoration Hardware has been doing some of the 'number thing' as well. Instead of paying $30 per pillow - she made them herself for $12 total!



I have been eyeing this Cabinet Re-Do since I first started lurking around her blog. (Yes - I was a long time lurker - not sure why I used to be so nervous to comment!) I think it is such a practical idea for a plain cabinet and can easily be changed. This would be perfect for my indecisive self.

She even has an Etsy Shop where you can purchase some of her goodies or order something custom made. Her tutorials are great and her ideas are great. She never seems to run out!

Please click on over to Tatertots and Jello and say HELLO! And don't forget to let her know that you found her on Blabbing About Blogs!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Thanks for featuring me I'm *blushing*! You are so sweet!!!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete