Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Imperfectly Beautiful

Let me introduce you to Amanda...

"I started this blog with the hope that I might inspire other women to embrace their creativity."

My favorite part is that she has embraced the "imperfections" of her work and that things don't have to be perfect to be beautiful.  
(Though as I look at her blog - everything I look at looks amazing)




What amazing looking wall decor?  Love how it is Pottery Barn "inspiration"



If only I had a mantel like this to work with.  Check out Parade of Mantels to see all the ways she has "tweaked" her mantel decor - even for all the holidays!




How about this enhanced hand towel... go from drab to fab without buying all new towels!
(Sorry - 'drab to fab' so cliche sounding but it just fits... and now I said it twice!  Yikes!)


This part is what makes her so real and honest... 
she posted about her remake on this table (which looks great to me) but then is honest about her dislike of her work and how she wants a "do over".  Not everything always works exactly the way you want and I appreciate that honesty.  I am definitely looking forward to seeing what she does with it!


Head on over to check out Amanda at Imperfectly Beautiful and let her know that we sent you!





2 comments:

  1. Thank you - I always find great ideas and blogs to visit when I visit with you!
    Best,
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete