Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Small Earth Vintage


When I happened upon this Small Earth Vintage I knew immediately that it was blab worthy!  I admire men and women who have a passion for fashion and not just a passion but boldly go where so many of us are nervous to go!  This website has so many gorgeous shoes and dresses featured that I wish I would look good in because they're stunning!

If you want any of this stuff....it's all available in their etsy shop!

To describe this blog in their words...

"Small Earth Vintage is Andy and Karen. They've been buying and wearing vintage all their lives; they've been treasure-hunting together for the past ten years. When Andy isn't treasure hunting, pedi-cabbing, or learning his way around an apple orchard, he likes to run marathons, cook, and nap. When Karen isn't on Etsy, she likes to read Scandinavian mysteries, make classic cocktails, and watch old movies. Together they like to thrift and take road trips--with their amazing wonderdog, Lucy."

Check out these beautiful silver shoes!




I love this dress!  I want to wear it out on a girls night!  It reminds me of spring weather where you walk around outside with a cute clutch and go shopping with your girlfriends with the clear skies and sunshine.  It's amazing what I can come up with when I see a fabulous dress!


I really enjoy Small Earth Vintage and I know you will too!  Don't forget to leave some vintage blabbing love via comments when you check them out!

2 comments: