Friday, April 2, 2010

Young House Love



the name says it all

and I love this young house!
The house itself isn't young but several years of work has appeared to take decades off!

If you haven't yet stumbled across this blog, let me introduce you to Sherry and John.
This young couple traded in their Manhattan spaces for a cute little home in Virginia that was in need of a little pick me up.

Through the last 3 years, Sherry and John have chronicled their journey of redecorating and renovating... and the fun is still going.

I found it so inspiring that my husband and I are staining our concrete patio this weekend! Eek!

They have tutorials for everything from painting a bookcase


or even painting your kitchen cabinets
They have even opened up an online shop and between their own projects, writing articles for well known magazines, and appearing on HGTV, they also do custom mood boards for people who need inspiration for their room! Whew! These are some busy and inspiring people!

Get to know Sherry and John and it just might inspire the DIYer in you!


1 comment: